About Bind 9.12.6 Version Recursive Client Rate limiting Problem

About Bind 9.12.6 Version Recursive Client Rate limiting Problem

249558254
Hello

I built an internal DNS recursive server using version 9.11.4. I set the recursive client rate limit according to the official tutorial https://kb.isc.org/docs/aa-01304, the purpose is to prevent excessive client resolution.

Excuse me
Each server cannot get 200;
Extract quota parameter 100 0.1 0.3 0.7;
Are these two parameters added directly to the named.conf configuration file?

I configured it, and then used the queryperf tool to simulate and analyze the test load stress, but still can not see the data of ZoneQuota and ServerQuota.
And I can't see the database information in the record: info: adb: quota atr

I am currently switching to bind9.12.6 version, does this stable version support recursive client rate limit?

Thank you