BIND stats into Munin

Alan Clegg

Re: BIND stats into Munin

Shumon Huque
On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 8:33 AM, Alan Clegg <[hidden email]> wrote:

Are you interested in seeing a nice graph of what your BIND server is
doing when you aren't live-streaming the query log?

Shumon Huque released (quite a while ago, it seems) a nice Python
based plugin for Munin that provides a good view of BIND (late 9.9 and
9.10) statistics.

For those interested:   https://github.com/shuque/bind9stats

Enjoy!  I certainly do.

AlanC

Thanks for the endorsement Alan. Yes, it was written a while back, but
recently updated to process the newer style v3 XML statistics. I used this to
gather & display statistics from the production resolvers and authoritative
servers at my previous employer (University of Pennsylvania) - I think
they're still using it there also.

Shumon Huque