Recursive Client Rate limiting Problem

249558254
Hello

I built an internal DNS recursive server, using version 9.11.4. I set the Recursive Client Rate limiting according to the official tutorial https://kb.isc.org/docs/aa-01304, the purpose is to prevent too many client resolutions.

Excuse me
fetches-per-server 200 fail;
fetch-quota-params 100 0.1 0.3 0.7;
Are these two parameters added directly in the named.conf configuration file?

I configured it, and then use the queryperf tool to simulate and analyze the test load pressure, but I still can't see the data of ZoneQuota and ServerQuota
And I can't see the information of database: info: adb: quota atr on the record

Thank you