Reg - zone data of in-addr.arpa and ip6.arpa

Reg - zone data of in-addr.arpa and ip6.arpa

Gaurav Kansal

Hello folks,

Like the way Root zone file is available here, does we have the zone files of "in-addr.arpa" and "ip6.arpa" available in public domain ?
I found some data here, but i am looking for whole zone file at a single place.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Gaurav Kansal

Disclaimer:

This e-mail and its attachments may contain official Indian Government information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized. The responsibility lies with the recipient to check this email and any attachment for the presence of viruses.

Re: Reg - zone data of in-addr.arpa and ip6.arpa

Anand Buddhdev
Hi Gaurav,

You can transfer the "in-addr.arpa" and "ip6.arpa" zones from these servers:

iad.xfr.dns.icann.org
lax.xfr.dns.icann.org

For the full list of zones provided by ICANN, check out this page:

https://www.dns.icann.org/services/axfr/

Regards,
Anand

On 12/12/2020 13:39, Gaurav Kansal wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
> Like the way Root zone file is available here
> <https://www.internic.net/domain/root.zone>, does we have the zone files
> of "in-addr.arpa" and "ip6.arpa" available in public domain ?
> I found some data here <ftp://ftp.apnic.net/pub/zones/>, but i am
> looking for whole zone file at a single place.

Re: Reg - zone data of in-addr.arpa and ip6.arpa

Gaurav Kansal
Thank you so much Anand.