Status of experimental packages

John Thurston
Back in Sept, 2018 we got word of packages published by ISC for a few
common linux distributions.
   https://www.isc.org/blogs/bind-9-packages/

There have been a couple of trickles of news on this mailing list since
then. I'm interested in the prospects, plans, etc for these packages.

I really like what I'm seeing with the COPR distribution:
   https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/isc/
The description there still states "..USE AT YOUR OWN RISK."
Where do I go to learn the planned path for this?

Are there plans to stabilize it?
Are there outstanding feature requests to be addressed?
Is there a timeline somewhere?

John Thurston    907-465-8591
[hidden email]
Department of Administration