TLD Registries supporting RFC 7344/8078

Carsten Strotmann
Hi,

is automatic DNSSEC Delegation Trust Maintenance (RFC 7344/8078) already
support at the TLD level somewhere? I know it is implemented in BIND
9.11+ and Knot, but can it be used in the real Internet :)

I searched the usual places but cannot find any information indicating
support at TLD level.

Greetings

Carsten

Re: TLD Registries supporting RFC 7344/8078

Stephane Bortzmeyer
On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 10:52:50AM +0100,
 Carsten Strotmann <[hidden email]> wrote
 a message of 19 lines which said:

> is automatic DNSSEC Delegation Trust Maintenance (RFC 7344/8078)
> already support at the TLD level somewhere? I know it is implemented
> in BIND 9.11+ and Knot, but can it be used in the real Internet :)

I believe that .cz does it, you have to ask your neighbors.

Re: TLD Registries supporting RFC 7344/8078

Carsten Strotmann
Hello Stephane,

Stephane Bortzmeyer <[hidden email]> writes:

> On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 10:52:50AM +0100,
>  Carsten Strotmann <[hidden email]> wrote
>  a message of 19 lines which said:
>
>> is automatic DNSSEC Delegation Trust Maintenance (RFC 7344/8078)
>> already support at the TLD level somewhere? I know it is implemented
>> in BIND 9.11+ and Knot, but can it be used in the real Internet :)
>
> I believe that .cz does it, you have to ask your neighbors.

Thanks, I've got a ".cz" domain and will start some testing ;)

I hope there will be more adoption of this protocol from other TLDs.

Greetings

Carsten

Re: TLD Registries supporting RFC 7344/8078

Oli Schacher
On 14.03.18 09:37, Carsten Strotmann wrote:
> Thanks, I've got a ".cz" domain and will start some testing ;)
>
> I hope there will be more adoption of this protocol from other TLDs.

.ch/.li is currently implementing it and I hope we'll be able to go live
this year.

Best regards
Oli

Re: TLD Registries supporting RFC 7344/8078

Tony Finch
Oli Schacher <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 14.03.18 09:37, Carsten Strotmann wrote:
> >
> > I hope there will be more adoption of this protocol from other TLDs.
>
> .ch/.li is currently implementing it and I hope we'll be able to go live
> this year.

Awesomeness :-)

f.anthony.n.finch  <[hidden email]>  http://dotat.at/  -  I xn--zr8h punycode
Humber, Thames: Southeast 4 or 5, increasing 6 or 7, perhaps gale 8 later in
Humber. Slight or moderate, becoming rough. Fog patches, then mainly fair.
Moderate or good, occasionally very poor at first.