Views, Match-Destination, Alternate Ports

Views, Match-Destination, Alternate Ports

Whilst I've confirmed that notifies can be sent to alternate ports (using masters definitions), I can't seem to mangle BIND to use an alternate port in a view's match-destination configuration item (as it takes an ACL and they don't take ports from what I can read/test).

Am I missing something here? Is it not possible to define multiple views with different destination ports?

Stuart