forums.iobit.com

Barry S. Finkel
Joel, since you had no problems going to forums.iobit.com ,
can you go to these two URLs and

identifyluckyexactly.com/27227b7f0bfc8f310bd4cb8b22fc7075/invoke.js

identifyluckyexactly.com/50/a3/51/50a351a59c68401244bd1da2f8e9b6e5.js

and download the two .js files?  I am still trying
to figure out what is happening.  The IObit person with whom I am
working has not told me why the IObit web site is going to that
"weird" nodename to find those files.  I want to determine what
these two scripts are doing.

I can go to the second URL without problems, so I do not need it,
but my AV software says that the invoke.js is on a malicious site.
I have no idea what the script I can see is doing.

Also, in the HTTP for the page, is there anything that I can use
to replace these two URLs - anything innocuous to test the revised
page source?

Thanks.

iobit-forums-pagesource-good.html (217K) Download Attachment

Re: forums.iobit.com

Barry S. Finkel
Please ignore the message I mistakenly sent to bind-users.
Thanks.

--Barry Finkel.