hardware requirements

ShubhamGoyal
Dear sir ,

I want to ask about  what is the Hardware requirements . If 1 million queries/sec comes in our Recursive resolver (bind 9.16.11)in Centos 8

thanks

150th Anniversary Mahatma Gandhi

[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]

Re: hardware requirements

Anand Buddhdev
Hello Shubham,

Running a DNS resolver service that can handle a million queries/s isn't
a simple matter of just installing some servers and clicking some
buttons. You need to have a clear and well-structured project that
considers many things. Hardware requirements are just a very small part
of it, and even then, asking for hardware requirements based on just one
metric like the query rate is rather amateurish.

Regards,
Anand

On 04/03/2021 08:41, ShubhamGoyal wrote:

> Dear sir ,
>
> I want to ask about  what is the Hardware requirements . If 1 million
> queries/sec comes in our Recursive resolver (bind 9.16.11)in Centos 8

Re: hardware requirements

Muthukumar Subbarayan
Tweak your firewall
On Thu, 4 Mar, 2021, 1:17 PM ShubhamGoyal, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear sir ,

I want to ask about  what is the Hardware requirements . If 1 million queries/sec comes in our Recursive resolver (bind 9.16.11)in Centos 8

thanks

[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]

signature.jpg (10K) Download Attachment