query-source and recursive options

Xinyu Wang

Hi guys, I noticed query-source takes effect even recursive is set false.
My question is, if recursion is disabled, no outgoing queries should be generated. So why query-source still takes effect?

Also, resovler is created per view when starting up named even   recursive==false. Why? Do resolvers necessary when  recursion is disables?

Thanks